tesori’s new fall menu
we love october. it’s always fun to see the gradual proliferation of pumpkins throughout the city, watch the trees turn color, and experience all the new sights, smells, and sounds of fall. but there’s one thing missing from this list that we’re truly excited about – our new fall menu! we’ve officially rolled out our new seasonal menu, and it’s got some truly delicious eats and drinks in the spirit of the season.
a new season of taste
we’ve got some new dishes we’re really excited about, and our seasonal handcrafted drinks are the perfect pairing. take a look at some of the goodness:
- marinated cauliflower (cichetti): this is a delicious take on an often underutilized vegetable – we zest it up with lemon, chili, and pistachios.
- mussels molinari (cichetti): a tasty preparation of mussels with pepperoni, fennel, and capers.
- sautéed tuskan kale (contorni): we take the bitterness out of the kale by combining it with shallots, garlic, and honey.
- pork arista (piatti principali): a savory roasted pork loin that’s guaranteed to have your mouth watering.
- new york strip loin (piatti principal): a new addition to our piatti principali, this mouth-watering, melt in your mouth steak is cooked to perfection.
and on our drink menu, enjoy:
- our signature cocktails
- barrels in the lake
contact your downtown chicago loop trattoria & bar
ready to experience the new flavors for yourself? we can’t wait to serve you. feel free to book your reservation now on our opentable form, see our complete menu, or reach out to us at our contact page with any questions. we look forward to hearing from you, and we hope to see you back at this blog soon for more updates and info on all things tesori & italian food!